Monday, May 6, 2013

Dear Spring, I Love You

This little bird is stealing my moss to make a nest
Dear Spring, I Love You!!  This morning before school my son wanted to dig in the garden, he noticed this little bird was digging through the flowers we had just planted the day before on the back deck, it didn't even care that he was there. When it flew away with a mouth full of my moss, he quickly yelled for me to bring the camera as he  told me his exciting discovery.  When we were leaving for school, we noticed what looked like the same bird taking moss into the front yard bird house, we quickly took more pictures hoping  we could catch em flying in or out.  To our surprise we caught it both ways :)

Little bird entering the nesting box


Peeking out, probably to get more moss
 My son glued,  nailed and painted this little bird house two summers ago.  He is very excited that is has had a family raising little one's for the second year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment