Monday, April 29, 2013

I Need YOUR Help! - recipes please


My son and I have LOTS of food allergies and sensitivities!!  I have a complete list of items we can eat, I need your help developing that list into workable food/meals, like breakfast, lunch, main meals and desserts.

Food List:

Agave
Almond (Almond Milk, etc..)
Amaranth
Arrowroot
Asparagus
Baking Powder
Basil
Adzuki Beans
Anasazi Beans
Black Beans
Kidney Beans
Lentils
Bell Pepper
Beet
Blackberry
Blueberry
Buffalo
Cardamom
Carob
Chia Seed
Carrot
Blue Corn (I buy blue corn chips and popcorn-I would love to make blue corn tortillias is you know how or blue corn tamales!!)
Chicken
Coconut (oil, etc..)
Cucumber
Cumin
Black Currant
Dill
Egg Whites
Fennel
Garlic
Jicama
Lemon
Lettus (all except iceberg)
Marjoram
Millet
Olive Oil
Parsley
Pomegranate
Potatoes
Quinoa
Brown Rice (rice milk, rice syrup, etc..)
Rosemary
Sage
Salt (Orsa or sea)
Sesame Oil (seed, etc..)
Squash (all)
Stevia
Sweet Potatoe
Tapioca
Thyme
Turkey
Vanilla

The hardest part is sticking 100% to the foods listed above!!  Sometime we have to add other ingredients but never WHEAT, DAIRY, SOY or SUGAR. We drink almond or rice milk, use coconut or olive oil as a replacement for butter, and Stevia, agave or rice syrup to replace sugar.

Thanks for your help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment