Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Walking Memory Lane - family events

This past weekend was GREAT!!  At the Puyallup assembly hall, I ran into a friend that I havent seen in 9 years!  So this is a quick catch up just for you :)  

Time passes so fast, I can remember this picture like it was yesterday!!  My girls and I came up to Washington for a visit in the summer, we went school clothes shopping at Mervins and decided to try on some of the party wear...fun times.



This is our house.  We moved here in October 2004 just 3 months after Stew and I got married.  The trees are a little bigger now, and that car is long gone.  We did some rock work, but you cant see it in this picture.  At the time we needed a big place so that everyone could have their space.  Now one of the bedrooms is an office for me and the other is Kyle's bedroom.  Downstairs we have an extra room for guests.  Although if this summer is HOT, we will probably sleep down there since it's cooler.

Girls in Montana, not sure of the year on this.  Could have been 2005


 Breanne


Breanne 2008
Breanne's wedding, September 21, 2010,  was at a local park by a lake.  Stewart and Kyle both walked her down the "aisle."

Breanne and Jaime





Danielle


Danielle 2008

Danielle's Wedding was at the Kingdom Hall, November 6, 2010.  It took me two hours to curl her hair!!  Wish she had that kind of time more often, it really looked gorgeous. 


Danielle and Dana





We really like Jaime and Dana, both girls picked good husbands.  They seem happy and well taken care of, cant ask for more.

Kyle

New Born

We see this face ALOT!!

Blonde Bre

Before we knew about his allergies :(
First day of Kindergarten September 2012
 Kyle is excited that he can read now and loves school.  He had a fantastic teacher, that helps get the education career off to a great start.

Alijah

New born with mom and dad

sweetness

He never stops long enought for a picture!
This boy is always on the run, so every picture I have is blurry!!  Breanne, I know your reading this, send me some clear pictures, please.  She is expecting another boy any day now.  I'll update this with pictures when I get some, at least when they are new they sit still for the camera :)

That's all folks...
thanks for walking memory lane with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment