Friday, November 21, 2014

New Look - New Name

digital design by Charlotte for Sherman Street Design

Shop Announcement -

I've started so many sentences then back spaced out of them.  I'm shocked that I have not blogged since January, I think you'll agree that playing catch up just wont work.  So I'll just announce to you that I am no longer just Chars Wild Art.  What?  My husband and I have been kicking around the idea of working together for years and now we are jumping in with both feet (or four feet)  - drum roll please - we started a new journey together....Sherman Street Design!!

We have combined our talents to reclaim wood and glass into home decor, garden decor and wearable art. 
  • Glass Garden Flowers
  • Tea Cup Bird Feeders 
  • Bird Baths
  • Wine Signage
  • Wine Racks
  • Lighted Coffee Tables
  • Electrical Wine Bottle Chandlers & Wind chimes
  • and more
While still offering Bird Houses, Glass Etchings, and vintage inspired Jewelry.

We are also on Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment